Minggu, 26 Februari 2012

another rehearsal

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3y8nne8is1qzr04eo1_500.jpg


I' ve been thinking too much lately. Pushing my thought into the deepest slopes. Asking to myself. who am I? why I life? am I good enough? am I nothing? am I a parasite?

a person is a person if he/she gives somthing to others. and I'm not feeling good about that.

Until these 22 years, I have'nt anything to give. I'm not really good at anything. It feels like having nothing to share, and there is nothing to do. whereas I feel that I'm bothering enough to earth, to my family, and the other beloved humankind.

last time I feel like I'm a strong person full of spirit and selfmotivated. I always encourage myself and keep my problem inside. I dont tell anybody. I keep it a secrets. I realize that everybody has a problem, and why I need to share them my problem? I need to solve it by myself. I dont wanna be a problem to my beloved friend more over my whole fams.I wanna make them laugh,make them happy I dont wanna be their reason to cry or feel bad.

I wonder myself now...

I wanna stand up. ingnore the pain. and keep trying until I cant, until my life is up..

yeah.. I still can wake up. the time when I couldn't wake up, I would know that I'm have done with something. I'm not waiting, I look for that, spinning my bodies then feels dizzy although I'm not win my match..its happy when doing sumtin..

ahh It always feels great when I write down my mind. make it evergreen God..
Infact I found my tearing eye in 2 days and now its kinda feel so tired.. my head protesting me too.

It always about a reason, until u're life is up

Thanks ..
and so soryy..

2 komentar: